Thursday 3 March 2011

Reasons to be Cheerful 1,2,3 - Week 9 (Thankful for time to myself)

I am feeling so cheerful, thankful and grateful today! I have just returned from a massage and I am all sleepy and calm.  Not long until I have to pick the kids up from school, so that could well all change but for now...

  1. This is my number 1 reason this week: time to myself.  In January my girls started at nursery school 3 afternoons a week and this means I get 3 hours to myself for 3 days.  Boy have I been enjoying this, today I had a massage, another day I had my hair cut, I have given blood, I have had the dreaded smear test (shhh I know TMI), I have been shopping, had a lazy coffee in a book shop and much more  Just wait until September, I will have 2 whole school days to myself...
  2. I started the Spring garden clean up this morning.  It was so cold outside but I managed an hour of weeding and tidying, so feeling very proud of myself right now.
  3. It is only 3 weeks until we go to Peppa Pig World at Paultons Park.  I know I am not supposed to be excited but I adore family days out and I just know that the kids are going to love this so much.  I love being a blogger...  watch out for my review and have you entered my giveaway to win a family ticket for 4 for 2nd April 2011?
Now your turn....  tell me your reasons to be cheerful this week.  Dig deep, they could be as simple as 'it is not raining'.  Take your post in any direction you fancy, as long as it is cheerful.  Don't let me pigeon hole you into just posting 3 reasons.  Go on I challenge you to be creative this week....






Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy From the Heart
 


Don't forget to take the blog hop code from below the linky and paste this into your blog so that new readers can jump from blog...to blog... to blog and also promote your post and the link up by tweeting with the hashtag #Reasons2BCheerful






..and before you go, I must remember to point you over to Maxabella's I'm Grateful for... link up.  Join up your reasons post there and make some new Aussie friends.

Of course Jen's Blog gems is still open too. Link up every other Sunday and air your archives.

Wishing you a fabulous week, Mich x
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...