Monday 18 July 2011

A #MumenTum Week in Tweets


Here I sum up my week as if I am tweeting a daily update.  A way of trying to keep me to the point!

#Monday
Arrgghh, Brain overload. Moth infestation, work too busy, head is spinning! Can't cope, want to go to bed & sleep.

#Tuesday
My boss is fairy Godmother, sorting work for me. Good Birthday party for my girls. Feeling positive, Mich can cope with anything!





#Wednesday
Positive start to day, 50 crunches, feel motivated! Made good progress on work from home. Girls have settling in session for Reception.

#Thursday
Started with my #Slimpod from Thinking Slimmer, enjoyed it! Starting weight 17st 6lb ekk - why am I so honest? Went back to my eating disorder meeting.

#Friday
Parents up to help with house gut to remove all moths! Housework exercise all day. Chilled with great mate at cinema & chinese in the eve. Very late night, yawn!

#Saturday
The house overhaul continues, 2 bedrooms down - 25 loads of washing later... Have been good with my food, yay! but late night again, double yawn!

#Sunday
School fete, family here for girls birthday and house cleaning continues.  Have best parents in the world! Chill with kids and dh watching a family film inn the evening.

#Monday
Weigh in day, 17st 3lb - 3lb loss - YES! *punches air*. Off to work for busy day but all is well. Enjoying a relax writing my blog this evening.

A good week in all, how are the rest of you?  Things seem to be very quiet on the #Mumentum front.  Promise to come and visit everyone this week.  Love ya, Mich x

Have you got a Mum Tum that you are looking to lose?  Write a relevant post, link up at Liska's and join us on our #Mumentum journey.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...