Thursday 21 July 2011

#R2BC - Wk 29. My Family make me so Happy!!

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart


Hello all,  I am keeping it simple this week.  Here is why I am feeling cheerful -


My wonderful family.  Mum and Dad trekked back and forth twice last week to come and help me do all the cleaning and washing that resulted from the dreaded moths! I am so grateful to them.  It looks as if we have done the job, none spotted for a few days now.  



All my towels, linen and spare clothes are now vacuum packed, my upstairs is bare of carpet, every last inch of upstairs have been washed, hoovered and dusted and sprayed with moth killer.  All the wardrobes have been stripped and now have preventative measures installed inside them. I have done the playroom too and tomorrow the rest of downstairs will have its normal clean.  There has been no sign of them downstairs really.



Today all 3 of my kids sung in a concert at the local secondary school.  Miss M was even chosen to sing alone (yes it was a tiny bit, about 10 words) but she was the only one chosen from nursery and she sung in front of the whole school, teachers and about 250 parents - pretty good for a just 4 year old.


Last night I got to have my JJ all to myself for about 4 hours - it was bliss.  I'll be blogging about our great trip to the Science Museum over the weekend.

Over to you, what is making you cheery this week? If you are new to Reasons to be Cheerful, then check out HERE and then link up a cheery/ gratitude post from the last week.

Thanks for joining in, leave me some comment love. Visit others and leave them some comment love and don't forget to tweet with #R2BC. I think I managed to visit you all last week and offer some comment love and I hope to do the same this week.

If you said last week that you want to guest host #R2BC, then thanks a lot.  Can you please email me on mummyfromtheheart @ virginmedia .com and then I can email out the instructions/ badge code/ linky code etc.  Also let me know if there are any weeks that you can not do in August/ September.

Cheers Mich x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...