Thursday 27 January 2011

Reasons to be Cheerful 1,2,3 - Week 4 - Join in Now!

We are in our 4th week and it was wonderful that 45 people linked up last week and shared some good cheer!  It will be wonderful if this keeps building week on week and we have lots of smiley, cheerful people out there!

You probably know what to do by now, write your post giving your three reasons to be cheerful and link it up, nick the blog hop code if you fancy and add that to the bottom of your post and that makes it easy for your readers to join in too, without having to visit me here, although if they want to visit me that is never discouraged! All the info is on the Reasons to be Cheerful page.

To spread the word we need to get tweeting too, use the hashtag #Reasons2BCheerful.
Grab the beautiful button as well and plonk that where you fancy - in the post, in your sidebar or don't if you do not want to, I won't shoot you!




Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy From the Heart
 

I'll be honest with you, I do not feel that cheerful today and therefore it is all the more important for me to tell you my 3 reasons to be cheerful -

  1. The girls had their jabs today.  That in itself is not a reason to be cheerful but the fact that it is over surely is. Miss M went bonkers and kicked the nurse! Whoops. Post to follow...
  2. I got organised this morning and got 2 pasta bakes all made, so all I have to do is pop them in the oven in a minute - dinner done!
  3. I am sat here on the sofa watching Come Dine with Me and blogging and it feels fabulous!
So there you go, easy as 1,2,3.

and just before you go. Do you know Jen? She is a super fab, friendly blogger and every two weeks she hosts a linky called Blog Gems - Air your Archives, she gives a prompt and you link up an old post and gain some new visitors. She has a linky open now, go and visit and say hi. or wait for the new prompt this Sunday!  The choice is yours.

Ok get set, link up now....  Mich x

Ohh, I last thing.  Did you see I am doing a giveaway as a thank you to all my fab readers.  You can win a bundle of goodies to help you have a fab night in.  Details here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...